6.06.2011

Vegan Raspberry Chip Cookies

They taste just like regular cookies!

These are an amazing alternative to chocolate chip cookies. This recipe was so good that I am going to experiment with other types of cookies with this recipe as the base (like oatmeal raisin, sugar cookies, etc.)




oops, I ate one



Vegan Raspberry Chip Cookies
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 2/3 cup canola oil
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened, plain soy milk
  • 1 tbsp tapioca flour
  • 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 3/4 cups chocolate chip
  • 3/4 cups raspberry "tidbits" (or any flavor chips, nuts, dried fruit, etc. you like) 
The only thing that isn't great about this recipe is the dough- it's oily and strange, I recommend waiting until they're baked ;)


    1 comment:

    1. unbelievable cookies. I couldn't believe they were vegan. I want more!!!

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile!